Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Spanish fun!

My previous post covered the hotel, this one will cover the fun :)


Kind of.

I'm not going to lie, I didn't do a great deal on this holiday. I don't mind the odd weekend break full of trips and exploring. But for my main summer break? Nothing is going to stop me from reading lots of books, sunbathing, swimming, sunbathing, eating, drinking and sunbathing. And that's what I did on this break.

But we did make our own fun! There were about 17 of us in our party so there was lots of catching up, board games (don't judge us!), pool games etc. It was fun.

On the nights that the hotel didn't do dinner, we would visit the local villages. One, Competa, was celebrating their festival. The atmosphere was GREAT although, I was slightly scared of all the horses!



Canillas de Albaida








Fun times





The festival in Competa









Shite shirt night

One of our group treated all the men to Shite Shirts for Christmas - and they all had to bring them along to wear one evening. Luckily we stayed in for dinner that night!!








 Pool fun!




Competa again






Thank you Sue and Gordon, we'll see you next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment