Monday, July 8, 2013

Bad blogger!

I have been such a bad blogger... No posts for weeks! 

I love writing, I love blogging, but life has been hectic! By hectic... Read boring. Work has been crazy, I've been out and about but not doing anything worth writing about. Boo hoo. 

I also need a holiday. I worked out today I've only had 3.5 days off since the beginning of January. No wonder I'm knackered! I'm saving up my holiday for a big trip at the end of the year, so I haven't had many days to take, but I now realise how important those days off are. 

But on Friday I finish for two weeks, and I can't wait. I can't wait to lie in the sunshine with some lovely books and wine... I'm stockpiling magazines just for it! 

I love a beach holiday. Well, I prefer a pool, but anything with sunshine. I need the heat - I feel better and healthier and ready to face the winter. Especially this winter, when I'll be spending 4 weeks in sunshine! 

So... Any book recommendations? I need loads! 
I spent the weekend practising... Plus, my first cider ever! 

I love sunshine :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment