Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Life lately.

So it's taken me three days to do this blog post - my computer just doesn't like doing anything! It's clearly lost the will to live...

ANYWAY!

Yes, bad blogging again. But as usual the Big Yak kick started my desire to blog yet again! 

So here's what i've been up to lately... 

Pub dinners... (The Green Dragon near Cheltenham is lovely)



A visit to Daylesford farm for their summer fayre...







Frappucino in the sunshine...



An excellent talk from Andy Cope... here's his book...



Team building with the new team by climbing trees!





I'm getting a new roof!



I LOVED a spa day at Calcot Manor (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)


But don't sunbathe with the oils on, you get burnt. Here I am very rosy at my bro's birthday dinner the same day...


A lovely trip to London involved street food... and Polo!




I visited the posh services on the M5 near Gloucester...


A lovely gift from a lovely team...


WIMBLEDON!

Never been before, it was awesome! But very very hot...





A funeral for someone amazing followed by LOTS of mojitos... (and a hangover!)

The Big Yak... (see previous post)




A wedding for a lovely friend!










We left the wedding early to drive to Yorkshire for the Tour de France...










The Robinson's sponsor vehicle shot round that corner so fast I thought it was going to end up in the crowd!


This one got the biggest cheer...



4 hours of waiting later....  it was over in 10 seconds!





Dinner at the Crab and Lobster in Asenby (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)





Then a tour of Helmsley...



Meeting a gorgeous baby...


A very dramatic drive home..



Lovely flowers from work...


And my new favourite mode of transport...




All in all, a pretty awesome time! 

Now i need a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment