Saturday, October 18, 2014

What have I been up to?

Oh one day I'll have the time to blog more often!

But what have I been up to recently?

A development course at work that was just incredible...
Don't want to say too much but it was about equine-led leadership. Life-changing.






Visiting Cheltenham Literature Festival. 
In the rain, obvs. 






Crossing the bridge to sunny Wales





More from this dress later...

And I will buy this snowman at some point...


Done a bit of colouring... 

Visiting Devon...
Umm these photos are not in any order - this was back in September!




 The Invictus Games
Awesome and inspiring.




Got my new phone... 


Visiting North Yorkshire... 
Helping Baby Ella develop her selfie face!


See, she's got it!



And a bit of wandering around London...


And spending a bit too much here...


It's been busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment