Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wishlist #17 - skincare

I feel the need for change... I am bored of my current skincare products. It's hard to find reviews for a 30-something, because all those beauty blogs out there (which I love reading) are written by 20 year olds who have lovely fresh skin! So here's what i'll be trying and i'll review them soon...

I'm starting to run everything down so I can treat myself to something new...


I've used serum under moisturiser for years, but found out my favourite one contained parabens, which i'm trying to avoid. This one is first on the test list. Origins, £34 for 30ml. 


Who doesn't want to keep young and beautiful. I love everything from REN so this will come my way at some point. REN, £46 for 30ml. 


The Balance Me products smell AMAZING. And this eye cream is really lovely - I have used this before and will be picking it up again soon. £20 for 15ml.


No comments:

Post a Comment