Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wishlist #16: more workwear

So I'm still on the hunt for some new clothes for work... and I think I've found some lovely ones...

I own a fair few TM Lewin shirts but I find them quite formal. I walked past their store in Cheltenham this week and some things have caught my eye that are slightly different...


I can't find this blouse on TM Lewin's site - but it's their main link for shirts. I love it so will keep looking. 


i LOVE this dress. I've been in three times to look at it, so at some point I'll be clicking the 'order' button. £60 from TM Lewin.

I'm also looking for dresses with sleeves... 

£65 from TM Lewin. 

Love this floral pattern. £34.95 from TM Lewin.

And because I've got a bit of a thing for shoes...


THESE ARE £49 DOWN FROM £149... UH OH... Shoes from Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment